Tammy Biggs presentations:Â (just click on the presentation name to see the power point presentation)Â Don’t forget that GymSmarts has many of these presentations on DVDs with narration and demonstrators.
- What to work along with leve 5 & 6 – Getting the gymnast ready for the next levels!
- Active and Passive Flexibility – Doing it in the right order
- Ways to Train Advanced Tumbling without Spotting – There are ways to train so that you do not have to over spot!
- How to Achieve Aerial Skills – The strength, flex & timing needed to get the skills.
- Beam Compulsory Levels – Need Some Fresh Ideas! – Train like you would if it were optional routines!
- Beam Complexes – Need some Fresh Ideas?
- Beam Tumbling Basics – Good Body Alignment in What Ever is Done!
- Sucess Through Circuit Training! – Easy Ways to get More Advanced Skills!
- Raising Expectations of Skills on Beam – It has to be Done Daily Not Just for Meets!
- How to Fix Bent Legs on Flic Flac and Layout Stepouts! – These are the most deducted skills on beam!
- The Most Important Shapes that Affects All Events – Good Shapes! Make Events Great!
- Mental Training for Gymnast!
- Shaping for Flipping – The Ultimate Shape Comes From A Layout! Candle Stick Shape!
- Switch Leap Variations
- Different Ways to Train During & Out of Meet Season! – All Levels sould use the ways to Train!
- Alternative Ways to Train Cardio & Body Shaping