Cheryl Jarrett is currently the USA Gymnastics Junior Olympic Committee Chairman for Region 3 as well as Director of Education for Gymnastics Association of Texas-(GAT). She has coached and worked with the United States Olympic Committee. Cheryl has
co-authored several manuals on education for gymnastics as well as several publications with USA Gymnastics and GAT.
She is one of the current choreographer/authors for the new compulsory routines for 2005-2013 on Beam and Floor. She, along with her husband Jim, founded Capital Gymnastics, which now operates with 5 locations in Austin, Texas. Click here for a more complete Biography.
- Balance Beam Training for Compulsory’s
- Learning the Finer Points – Beam & Floor
- Mistakes Made in Compulsory Beam
- Mistakes Made in Compulsory Floor
- Pick 3 – My Favorite Drills for Beam